Grade II listed, the seven-arch Willow Burn Viaduct is built of rock-faced stone with corniced piers and rusticated voussoirs. Two broad flat pilasters are found at each end of structure. The arch soffits are in red brick.
Built for the York, Newcastle & Berwick Railway in 1849, this neat double-track viaduct overlooks open countryside and now carries a footpath. Owned by British Railways Board (Residuary), it benefitted from a repair and waterproofing scheme in 2007, 42 years after rail traffic last used it.